WELCOME AFFORDABLE ARTS FESTIVAL 2020 PATRONS!
Thank you for your support! This would be my first time at the festival as a vendor and I will miss meeting you all in person - hopefully I get to do that next year. But, in lieu of an in-person event, I wanted to welcome you to my "booth" with a few specials, just for you.
First of all, I've closed my web-store to the public just for the period from 23 - 25 September for your own private shopping experience. That means that all of the specials that you will see on my store are just for you, and just for this festival period. They will be removed from the 26th of September.
Your special, private-shopping access is through this link:
Secondly, I wanted to highlight some of the special deals I've prepared for you:
1. All of my large pieces are reduced to $100, just for you, just for this festival.
2. You will get 10% off your ENTIRE ORDER, with no minimum spend. No special code is needed - the 10% discount will automatically apply to your entire order when you checkout.
3. ALL of my products will be SHIPPED FOR FREE to you anywhere in the continental United States. Yes! Including the large pieces that are reduced to $100!
4. If you don't see the piece you want in one of my designs, you can special order it from me before the 26th of September with the same special deals above - ie. 10% discount, large pieces reduced to $100, and free shipping in the US! Simply email or text me what you'd like. (Sorry, there's just one caveat - I'm not currently taking any custom orders for designs that I don't already do).
If you'd like to ask me anything, or place a special order, you can reach me at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-228-9011 (I recommend SMS instead calling me, as I rarely get the chance to take a call, what with having my hands messy in the studio and helping my kids with their online schooling. If needed I can call you back)
5. Lastly, I wanted you to know that 10% of all my online sales each month is always donated to my local Sister Carmen Community Center, which takes a holistic approach to addressing the needs of people experiencing poverty by providing basic needs services and resources, but also equipping people with the tools they need to take steps toward stability. So thank you!
Please feel free to browse my website and get to know me a little more. I look forward to meeting you in person some time in the future. In the meantime, take care, and thank you so much for visiting my "booth". I hope you find something that brings you joy!